Tuesday 24 June 2014

How I Solve My Problems Regarding My College Homework

There are a million things to be done by a student while he is in college. This is the time when he goes through a rapid mental growth. He juggles a million things and still manages to do alright in his life. However, I will be talking about my problems that I face in my academic life in college. 

College teachers are not usually concerned with what students learn and what they want to do. They are usually concerned with their paychecks and how they will be spending them. There are only a few teachers who are genuinely concerned about the student’s welfare and actually try to teach their students in their class. Students who have these teachers are really lucky because they do not need help from anybody else if they just have the help of this one teacher. Such teachers are ready to help their students in any way they can and thus the students perform diligently in their subjects. We are not going to talk about the subjects dealt with such teachers. 

The other types of teachers who have a rotten conscience and do not care to help their students are really problematic. Their subjects are such that a student cannot bring himself to concentrate on the matter and even if the subject is interesting, the student cannot understand it. In such times they call out to others and ask them, “Please do my college homework!” Even though this is a tempting idea and I had thought about doing the same a million times in my own college times, this is not the right way and must be avoided. It is not wrong to buy papers from online websites. Everyone goes online to do research on their topics. 

There is no person who has not got the facility of internet at home and still refuses to prepare for exams with the help of it. But it is still wrong to buy papers and submit them as your own work. You cannot expect to be better than that rotten teacher if you buy a paper and submit it as your own. The way to use these services is to get their papers, read them, and use their ideas to develop your own; using them to write your own paper while infusing these ideas is not totally wrong. This is what I did, and I can say that it made my homework assignment a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment